英譯法語三則

有光亮的地方用眼

Use your eyes where there is light.

陌生的地方用耳

Use your ears where you are a stranger.

黑暗的地方用心

Use your heart where it is dark.

但是,無論什麼地方

However, no matter where you are,

都應該運用你的思想

You should always make good use of your thinking

才能萬事如意,皆大歡喜

In order to make things go smoothly towards the direction you want and get results that delight everyone.



眼睛

We should use our eyes

除了用來「看」事物

Not just to “see” things

還須要能夠「分辨」事物

But to “differentiate” things

深入事物的內層

And have keen insight into things

瞭解事物的真實面目

In order to see the true reality of things.



世界上沒有完全理想的際遇

No one in this world can live a completely ideal life.

如果,一生中

If you can live

能夠獲得某一部份是理想的

Part of your life very ideally,

那麼,你的日子

Then you should consider

便將是屬於快樂的了

Your days (in this world) happy days.