英譯法語三則

能夠尊重他人的意見

If you are able to accept the opinions of others,

就是培養自己的才智

You will broaden and enrich your intellect.

能夠把握現前的教訓

If you are able to take lessons from the current events,

就是修學未來的成功

You are learning how to succeed in the future.

能夠肯定已有的自己

If you are able to grasp what you have acquired and developed,

就是創造可靠的將來

You will create a secure future.



不要耽在期求原諒和同情的日子裡

Do not spend your days in seeking forgiveness or sympathy from others.

應該時刻檢討自己的過失

Instead, you should detect and rectify your errors at every moment

因為「自我」問題的解脫

Because only by the knowledge gained in detecting and rectifying your errors

唯有從懺悔中去認識

Can the problems of the “self” be solved.

也就是學佛行修的指標

This is the guideline for practicing Buddhism.



照顧任何時的起心動念,加以維護之

You should attend to your thoughts and keep them on the right track at all times,

時刻注意自己的身口意,正在做什麼

And pay close attention to what deeds your body, speech and mind are performing.

自以為是的時候,有否發現了些什麼

When you are highly self-conceited, do you gain any insight into yourself?

常記得面對自己,時刻作饒益的修為

Always remember to face yourself and benefit others whenever you can.